Monday, March 10, 2014

Update

Since January I have had times when I feel overwhelmed and unmotivated. I knew those times would only end if I continued, but if I quit, I would be left to continually feel that way. 

Right now I'm feeling great. I finally have noticed a difference in how I look and feel. I recommend to anyone who embarks on a weight loss Journey to DO MEASUREMENTS. Often times the scale hasn't changed much or hasn't changed at all, but if you are losing inches you're winning! 

I left my card with all my exact measurements at the gym I attend, and I keep forgetting to copy it. (You leave it there) But last week I rechecked all my measurements and everywhere lost a little bit (0.25 inches or more) but one place lost A LOT - My waist. It was originally 36 inches when I measured myself at the beginning of January and now it is 32 inches. That is 4 inches off!! Also, now I know for my own experience that it is true what they say about belly fat; it comes off easier than other fat. read about it hereOr here.

I am fitting into old clothes (not in the lose way I'd like) but I'm fitting into most of my clothes. Most importantly I feel like I'm trusting myself again. I feel that I am on the right track. I'm patiently waiting for more weight to come off as I continue the lifestyle I've chosen. 

Are you making progress? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment