Saturday, March 15, 2014

Get moving!


So I got all inspired by Jessica Simpson this week. Anyone who loses a bunch of weight in a healthy way is a rock star! I was reading about her weight loss. One of the first things she did was start counting her steps in a day. She had a goal to take so many steps. Her trainer, I believe, said it was near impossible to get the calories in/calories out just right so someone could lose weight, if they spent most of their day sedentary. This gave me added reason to just get going...
So this week I have made it a priority to get going... One step at a time. Yesterday I was dreading going to the gym. I just hate running on the treadmill. It's seriously a torture chamber for me. I get so dizzy and almost fall off if I watch the tv's provided ( not to mention I'm not a fan of TV these days) but  if I just stare at the treadmill, I feel like I'm going to pass out. Weird... Anyways so yesterday I decided to run to the gym 2.6 miles then do some weights and have caleb come get me. It was so fun! The ladies at the gym probably thought I was crazy coming in the door all out of breath and leaving 15 minutes later, but who cares ;). This morning I went on a hike with my darling husband's cousin's wife. We had so much fun chatting. We just look Lincoln and found a fun trail. I love this time of year. It feel so good outside. I challenge you to find an exercise to do in the outdoors this week. The air has a perfect crisp breeze that feels so good when you're getting all sweaty! 

Whatever you want to do or become, just get going. The sooner you start, the sooner you get there. A few months ago I thought I was going to have a heart attack running for three minutes. Yesterday I did 2.6 miles. YOU CAN DO IT! 

Good luck! Please share your new adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment