Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday report

I decided that on Mondays I'm going to report on how the previous week went as far as my goals. Also, I will evaluate them if any changes need to be made. 


Goal: Three days at the gym, an hour each time
Report: I did two days and one of them was not a complete hour. I hike waterfall canyon on Saturday though. (Substituted that for going to the gym) I'm having IT band problems so I cut back my miles this week. Soon I'm going to do a post about what to do about IT band troubles.
This week plan: Same goal, plus on the days I don't go to the gym I want to take Lincoln on long walks in the stroller. (minimum of a mile) Also, on the days I don't go to the gym I would like to do 20 pushups at home. I know this sounds really easy, but with a little guy around my day slips by so fast. I want to start simple. 

Goal: Better control of my eating habits. LISTENING to my body. 
Report: I'm feeling VERY good with this one. I really don't recall over eating this week. I think I'm going to change this goal a little bit now that I feel like I'm not over eating.  I also have been better at listening to the kinds of foods my body wants to eat. 
This week plan: Only eat food intentionally. I have meal planned for everyday. I'm going to stick to that and continue with last week's goal. 

Goal: Get to 145 by my birthday in April. I have seven weeks to lose 10 pounds. Which equals about 1.5 pounds a week. 
Report: I am at 155. 
This week plan: By next Monday I'd like to be 153. :D 

slow and steady wins the race

No comments:

Post a Comment