Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday report

Happy Monday! I'm really working on having kind feelings towards this day of the week. I thought once I graduated, I would love Mondays. Turns out I'm just as sad that mr right is going to be gone all day. So I've decided to make Mondays better by spending the day planning family night and not forcing myself to have a super long to-do list. :) 

Nursing and losing weight has been difficult for me. I have noticed that if I cut my calories back too far, or do a long run, the next day my supply is pretty low. This last week Lincoln has been a terrible sleeper. He normally will sleep 8-10 hours. This last week he was averaging 3 hours at a time. I thought the time change might have played a part, but I think the main culprit was my low milk supply. So I took my miracle drug; fenugreek. This bad boy works! Seriously crazy how much it works. (You have to be careful taking it if you have blood sugar problems or other health conditions. So ask your doctor before using it) I took it Friday. It didn't kick in till Sunday. By last night I was in so much pain. Lincoln slept through the night because he was finally full (guess he really was feeling the effects of my low supply), but I couldn't sleep cause i was in so much pain. :( ya win some and ya lose some. Anyways, due to the magic of fenugreek I was 156 this morning. Hard to know if I'm losing while taking this stuff. 

Goal: Three days at the gym, an hour each time (or equivelant). 20 push ups and walk on non gym days
Report: I did everything but the 20 push-ups. I seemed to only remember those when I was cozy in bed at night ;)
This week plan: same but get 13 miles in this week. 

Goal: Eat food intentionally. Listen to my body! 
Report: I don't really think this goal fell in line with my "smart" goals. But no, I wasn't 100% on this one. 
This week plan: keep to one helping of food and desserts. 

Goal: weight 153
Report: i was 156 this morning (read post above)
This week plan: By next Monday I'd like to be 153. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment