Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Report


Happy Monday! 



Lincoln loves his aunt Hayley. This picture was at little Hudson's blessing Friday.

Linc isn't feeling too good lately. He has always been the best sleeper but lately he keeps us up at night and his naps are terrible. We're blaming teething. I've felt like a zombie this last week and I'm determined to not feel like that this week. :D So far not so good.

SO... How are my no-(something) friends doing??? Its been 4 days and I'm holding out strong! No chocolate in four days. Don't think that has happened once sense I got pregnant over a year ago. No sugar has been difficult because before bed I just want to go make chocolate chip cookies SO BAAAADDDDDDDDDD!  Keep it up! We're going to feel great on April 20th!


On to the report


Goal: Three days at the gym, an hour each time (or equivelant). 20 push ups on non gym days. Get 13 miles in
Report: By my calculations... I got 11.6 ish miles in last week. Push ups still need improving.
This week plan: Same

Goal: Eat food intentionally. Listen to my body! plus NO SUGAR
Report: I rocked this one!
This week plan:  No sugar.

Goal: weight 153
Report: I was 154 this morning
This week plan: By next Monday I'd like to be 152.



Although I'm usually not perfect at my goals, It's still worth it to set goals.im still making progress. 









No comments:

Post a Comment