Saturday, November 12, 2011

Startin' bloggin'

I blogged for a while as a single lady,
but it just wasn't happening with school, work, church, family life, social life, dating, etc...
I decided I'd go at it again. If it works, great, if I don't have time, oh well.
I'll catch up when I can.
I just love my hubby.
That smile on my face?
Always there when he's around!
I use to roll my eyes at people who would talk about how their other half completes them.
The truth? I was hoping it was real!
See, I didn't have the best examples of marriage in my life.
I even convinced myself when I was little that I wouldn't marry,
But deep down I was wishing that dreams come true.
What I've learned?
"Its right when reality is better than your dreams!"
Heavenly Father is WAY better at planning our lives than we ever are or will be.

Caleb and I on our very first date. (Don't worry... I'm not going to tell you that we knew we were going to get married then. We both would have been shocked if we knew then what we know now) :D



No comments:

Post a Comment