Thursday, May 10, 2012

Settling Into Summer




School is officially back in session. My sweet Caleb is going to do a full load this summer while I'm only doing one class. If I planned ahead better I would have taken a full load too but I didn't even look at what was offered in the summer until it was too late. (Secretly I'm happy because I NEEDED a break)

So between school and work this summer I'm going to have more time than I usually do. I have a summer bucket list.
1.  Go running at least three times a week on the trails I love.
2. Find at least one thing every day that I can do to make Caleb's life a little easier.
3. Read a book that will add value to my outlook on life. (I'm taking suggestions :D)
4. Get an A in my only summer class.
5. Take Caleb on a surprise summer date.
6. help my mom with her yard work
7. Get a little bit of scrapbooking/memorybooking done
8. Plan a SUPER fun anniversary. 

Yep thats it for now. Yay for summer!
Quotes off pinterest which totally and completely apply to my life...


AMEN.Be nice to yourself!  
If you want to be happy... 




No comments:

Post a Comment