Thursday, April 24, 2014

So... This sugar thing

I did it with one minor mess up. :) although I like to make jokes about missing sugar, last month wasn't that bad. In fact it was awesome. I ate more normal food and I lost weight. I got to 150 lbs by Easter morning. That is incredible considering I didn't go to the gym at all in this last month. So I lost four pounds just by going off sugar. I decided I want to keep with that momentum. I'm going to go back off sugar until after my half marathon. I'm not ready for this thing at all. Now that Caleb is done with finals, getting my running time in is going to be much easier. 

The only times this sugar thing really stunk was when I was starving and there was only sugar in my kitchen. That taught me the importance of meal planning and preparation. I'm excited to get back to a more normal schedule and I'm actually excited to go off sugar again. This last month was so nice to not have internal battles with myself over which desserts to eat. I ate all the normal food I wanted and moved on. If you know me you know that my life sometimes revolves around chocolate. Ha ha




Anyways, nuff of dat... Lincoln's first Easter was so fun. I loved that my birthday was the very next day. We celebrated Easter and my birthday at my dad's Sunday. They spoiled me rotten and got me a sewing machine. I've already had my little sisters over to make a car seat cover. Just my boys and I went down to temple square Monday. The weather was perfect! I love my knights ;) 
While watching Caleb hold Lincoln I just wanted time to stop. I'm more in love with Caleb than the day I married him, and seeing him hold our son just melts me. I love temple square. It was a good day... 















No comments:

Post a Comment