Friday, April 13, 2012

Trying Fun Recipes

I'm the kind  of gal who isn't content with the same 10 recipes generation after generation. I LOVE switching it up. My poor husband endures some pretty interesting meals. I wish I would have taken more photos, but I've made some fun stuff. If you ever try a recipe and love it... PLEASE SHARE. :D I'm always up for new stuff.  (better yet.... you can just bring it by. ha ha)
My cute Husband humoring me
He even does dishes.... :D




Last but not least, My favorite - Bread. We ate it with Ratatouille. (Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Pepperoni, and Mushroom) I should have got a picture of that but Caleb at it too fast. ;)








2 comments:

  1. how do you feel about tofu? I have tried a few recipes lately...a little weird but I like it!

    ReplyDelete