Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conference and Catchup

I've had one of those weeks where I feel that nothing is a coincidence and every experience has a purpose. Conference was just what I needed. I remember when I was in seminary we were challenged to pray for an answer before conference and were promised that if we prayed with real intent, we would find an answer to our prayer. I've learned a great deal lately about answers to prayers and I was excited to apply that same promise this year. Weeks ago I began pondering and praying. This conference my prayers were answered and comfort was given. We're SO blessed to have prophets and apostles speak to us today. One of my FAVORITE talks was given by Elder Holland. Here is a small clip of that.
I am extremely grateful for conference. It has been an anchor in my life. It has brought me closer to my Father in Heaven and my Savior as I apply the things learned there. My favorite thing about conference is that I am reminded of the many ways I can improve my life, but yet I feel empowered and excited to do so. I am reminded that I am a daughter of a very loving Father who is everso mindful of me. I just stinkin' love conference.


Also, quick update on old events. Last summer my computer broke which made getting my pictures up much more difficult. Now I'm going to give a quick recap of the last 9 months or so. :D I'll start with June and July




June 2011
Ran Ragnar with the best women ever. I loved every second of it. These ladies were very entertaining. Ps yes I do feel accomplished for now having run ragnar and a half marathon... thank you very much. :D








7.29.12 Best.Day.of.my.life. (This was also our six month anniversary of being "official")




Happy Spring Day

No comments:

Post a Comment