Thursday, April 12, 2012

BC days Recap

We haven't lived in Brigham since December, but I still want to share. It was our first place so I will always have a special connection with it. We had A LOT of fun there. :D We had the best land lord and the greatest little buddies. 

When we got married my sister and her husband were moving to their new place. They let us watch their ANGELIC child over night. I'm not kidding people, this little lady is about to be translated. I love all my nieces and nephews and I'm not being biased. She is the BEST behaved child around. I had her for over 24 hours and she did not cry once. For church? She sat on either my or Caleb's lap. There was one part during sacrament where she wanted to stand up... but that's it! I could have 30 kids if they were just like her.

She loved the measuring utensils. Future cook just like her Ma'ma






Caleb broke his knee cap water skiing this summer so he had an operation. He was so cute. When the surgery was over and they let his mom and I come to his room he just looked at me and asked me to come by him to hold his hand. Love that boy.










No comments:

Post a Comment