Monday, October 28, 2013

2 Months

My little man turned two months on Saturday.
 
Lincoln at two months
  • Started giggling... his dad can get him to do it more easily than I can.
  • is a smiler. We're so blessed to have a happy boy!
  • has drank 8+ ounces. Not quite nine but almost.
  • Slept for 9.5 hours the last two nights
  • is a snuggler. One night he woke up crying and caleb just went and got him. Brought him back to bed and he fell right asleep snuggling with his dad.
  • Weighs over 11 pounds (2 month appt. is tomorrow then we'll know for sure!)
  • is the cutest cougher, sneezer, and cryer in the world. I think its adorable when he sticks out his bottom lip!
  • He loves to see what everyone is doing. He loves to be up and watching.
  • He loves walks
  • He doesn't like the dark when he's awake.
  • He goes #1 on us A LOT while we're changing him.
  • He loves bath time (unless I pour cold soap on his tummy... then he's not a happy boy.)
 
I love this sweet boy more each day. We're so blessed that he's ours.
 
 
My handsome boys all ready for church

 
I just love this little man outfit from my friend Nicci
 


 
First time meeting Hudson. (except in Heaven of course!)


 
Linc likes his tongue

 
 
 
First BYU game. He's a cougar fan already!


 
Lincoln makes the best faces. We're always saying, "Come look!" ha ha

 
Chillin' during bath time.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment