Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend breaks

This week has been absolutely INSANE. I am SO excited for the weekend. Today I was walking around on weber and realized that I have officially gone to school there longer than I went to Clearfield. Wow... that means I need to get a move on it and graduate!


Look at this cute picture of my husband with our nephew Kayson. Caleb looks good with a baby... hopefully one of these days we'll have our own baby. Poor Caleb. He came home one night and I said, "Guess what? I've named all of our kids!" When we were NOT dating in the fall of 2010 Caleb came to where I was living. We were dating other people at this time and we had stopped dating previously because he was a strange RM. ha ha. Anyway he said randomly,"You can name all of our kids if you marry me." I was thinking, "um did he just nonchalantly propose to me?" ha ha So I tease him that I'm going to hold him to it.

Oh and today is my sweet sister Taylor's birthday. She's 19. Wow... I remember when she was carrying around a bottle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY!!! She's playing college soccer and everything. She's third from the Left. :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment